Canada Company registration
Incorporation in Canada for Non-Residents
Our company offers business registration and accounting services in Canada for non-Canadian residents, who would like to expand their businesses in Canada or planning to immigrate to Canada as a business immigrant.
Business bank account introduction
Canada Company Formations
Canada Company Formations - Incorporate Federally or Provincially in Canada
Canada Company Formations : A Canadian corporation can be either:
- Federal - operates across most of Canada
- Provincial - operates in only one province
Incorporate Federally or Provincially in Canada
Advantages of Federal incorporation:
- Corporation will be able to carry out business in all provinces
- Corporation will be able to use the same company name in each province.
If you incorporate provincially, your corporation can only carry on business in the province where your business is incorporated.
You can get an extra-provincial incorporation later by registering in another province as your business expands.
Federal Canadian Corporation - Canada Company Formations
As a Federal Corporation in Canada you are entitled to use your name in any province in Canada. You may still be required to meet individual provincial registration and taxation requirements.
With a Federal Company, one of the directors must be a Canadian resident.
The company may conduct business in any or all provinces.
Provincial Canadian Corporation
When you incorporate in one Canadian province, your corporation will only have the right to carry out business within that province and your corporation's name is protected there.
The provinces of British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Quebec allow non-Canadian residents to incorporate companies.
We can also incorporate your company in the provinces of Alberta or Ontario, these require a Canadian resident director.
Non-Resident Company Formation in Canada
Our non-residents incorporation provides you with a Canadian company with a Registered Agent and a Registered Office.
Key Features of our Non-Resident incorporation package:
- 1 week to incorporate and no visit to Canada
- Only 1 director is required, there are no residency requirements
- 1 person can be the sole shareholder, President, Secretary and the Treasurer
- Share capital - C$1
- Registered Office provided a year
Canada Company Registration
- Reserving your Company Name
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Federal Corporations Directorate
- Appoint the Directors
- A Canadian director may be required
- Preparing the first minutes of the Board Meeting
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Canadian Business Corporations Act - Canada Company Formations
Provides the basic corporate governance framework for many small and medium-sized Canadian enterprises as well as many of the largest corporations operating in Canada.
The Registrar of the Provincial Registry or Federal Corporations Directorate, requires that the name is unique and not similar nor the same as any other registered company.
If incorporating federally, or in provinces such as Ontario, you will need to have a NUANS search done and then submit the NUANS report.
In other provinces, such as British Columbia and Nova Scotia, you must have a name search done once a Name Approval Request or Name Reservation Request Form, is completed. If the results of the search are acceptable it is then reserved.
Choose a name for your new company
- Your company's name must end with one of the following: Limitée, Limited, Incorporated, Incorporée, Corporation, Ltd., Societe par actions de regime fédéral, Ltée, Inc., Corp. or S.A.R.F.
- The company's name must be in English or French.
- You may choose to be issued a number, instead of a name, as the company's legal name, known as a Numbered Corporation. This speeds the process of incorporation.
Reserve Company Name
You will need to have a name search. This will determine the availability and suitability of the corporate name you have chosen.
To incorporate your business, we will need to prepare the following incorporation documents:
- Memorandum – sets out the rules for the conduct of the company
- Rules and Regulations that will govern the conduct of the company shareholders and directors
- Notice of Offices – states the location of the two required offices for your corporation, the registered office and the records office
If incorporating Federally, we will prepare a Notice of Directors and submit a federal NUANS report.
- Your company must have between 1 and 50 shareholders.
- A Federal company requires one of the directors to be a Canadian resident.
Once incorporated we provide a set of corporate documents for your Canadian company which, includes the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association the Articles of Association, first minutes and Share Certificates. Copies of the company incorporation documents are sent via email and the originals from the companies registry are sent to you in a corporate folder.
Your Canada company must have a registered office, which must be a physical address in Canada. The registered office is where documents may be legally served on the company. We provide this registered office service in Canada.
Canada Company Formations
- Time - 1 week to incorporate your Canadian company
- Company Formation - Usd 2940
- Registered Office fee - Usd 1860
- Share Capital - the minimum share capital requirement is CA$1
- Directors - only 1 director of any nationality is necessary for your company
- Directors - a Federal company requires one of the directors to be a Canadian resident
- Shareholders - only 1 shareholder is required
- Registered Office - your company requires a registered office and registered agent, which we can provide
- Support- using our experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process