Greece Golden Visa Program , Grants 1,500 Resident Permits
Greece Golden Visa Program , More than 1,500 residency permits for Greece immigration have been granted since the introduction of the Golden Visa Investor Program.
Chinese and Russian candidates dominate the visa holders, as is the case with the majority of the world’s residency-by-investment programs.
Some 664 five-year Greece visas have been given to Chinese applicants, with 348 visas going to Russians.
Greece Golden Visa Program: Investment Requirements
- Purchase real estate property in Greece with a minimum value of €250,000.
- Sign a 10-year lease with minimum €250,000 for hotel or other tourist residence.
- Have purchased a property before 2013 currently worth €250,000 or more.
- Own Greece real estate of minimum value €250,000 acquired through donation or parental concession.
- Purchase land with intent to build, provided value of land and construction contract is minimum €250,000.
Egyptians (77 visas), Lebanese (73) and Ukrainians (67) completed the top five nationalities.
With family member visas included, the total number if visas issued rose to 3,809, including 1,580 for Chinese nationals and 787 for Russians.
The figures were announced at a recent meeting aimed at strengthening the program and boosting efficiency, hosted by the program’s administrator, Enterprise Greece.
The meeting was attended by several high-profile members of the Greek government.
Benefits of Greece Immigration Golden Visa Investor Program
- Greek residency for property purchase of just €250,000.
- Live and work in Greece when maintaining residence in another country.
- Study in Greece.
- Visa-free access to the Schengen area of EU countries
- Family members are included.
Stakeholders were asked what they would do to improve the program.
The Greece Immigration Golden Visa Investor Program allows you to apply for a residence permit by purchasing or leasing Greek real estate. You can obtain a five-year residency permit in return for an investment of €250,000.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.