GRENADA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
Grenada Citizenship Program
WHY CHOOSE GRENADA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM?
Officially the newest of its kind in the world, the Grenadian Citizenship-by-Investment Program gives the following main advantages:
- Fast processing within 4 months.
- Dependent children included under 25 years.
- Dependent parents included over 65 years.
- No physical residency requirements.
- Do not have to to travel to Grenada during the application process.
- Not required education, interview or management experience.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including the UK and other EU (Schengen) countries.
- No tax on worldwide income.
In addition, Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still profit from your present citizenship status.
In September 2013, the government of Grenada revitalized well-established law allowing citizenship by investment through two options, authorized real estate purchase and contribution to the Island Transformation Fund. The new initiation of the old law increases the minimum real estate investment to US$250,000 and was conceived for special global citizens who desire particular and prompt service.
The Mount Cinnamon Resort, the only authorized realty option in the Grenada program is available by invitation only through a small number of select agents
The Citizenship program is by invitation only (contact us for more information), and the minimum investment will be US$250,000, which includes a 50% share in a one bedroom apartment at Mount Cinnamon beach front resort and one citizenship (for the primary candidate), to be used either for the investor.
There is no requirement to visit Grenada in order to qualify for citizenship, although all applicants are subject to a precise due diligence.