Reforestation investment Panama,
An excellent opportunity exists to get a permanent second residency in an up-and-coming country. By investing in a teak plantation in Panama, you can apply for permanent second residency in this nation. Even better, this residency can lead to full citizenship.
Teak has an amazing history of being a strong investment. It has traditionally averaged an annual value growth rate of 5.5% over the past several decades, and it looks like this trend will continue. Even if prices held steadily over the life of the trees (an unlikely event, as they will probably continue to rise), an investment made into a teak plantation now would still net impressive returns, well above many other investment options. (For specific details , contact us directly by using the contact box below)
Right now, you can purchase 5 hectares of teak in Panama. This will qualify you for the Reforestation Visa. This visa comes with many advantages. Beyond being an easy way to acquire a second residency in a foreign country, the Panamanian Reforestation Visa also offers generous tax benefits to enhance the return on your teak investment. For instance, with the Reforestation Visa, you will receive:
- Exemption from taxation in Panama on all capital gains from the project (consult your local tax attorney for details on taxes in your home country).
- No property taxes levied against the land while in the reforestation project.
- Commitment to serve the in-demand timber industry.
Reforestation Visa Panama has a unique eco-friendly immigration visa program which allows foreigners to invest in government certified reforestation projects in return for a permanent residency visa. In addition, these reforestation investments have provided good returns. Get it Now! By investing in hardwood forests through Panama's Reforestation Residency Visa, anyone can take advantage of an instant permanent residency
Panama teak reforestation
Teak has always been in high demand as its supply globally diminishes
About the Panama Reforestation Visa
Panama has a program designed for foreigners who want to invest in reforestation projects. This program offers permanent residence to investors of at least $80,000 USD in land certified by MiAmbiente (Environment Ministry) of 5 hectares (about 12 Acres) or more.
Following Executive Order # 320 from August 8 2008, if the investor plans to include his dependents (e.g. family) in the residence application, he must increase the investment by $2,000 for each dependent.
You can also use a Corporation or a Company as an investment vehicle. In those cases, the residence application can include up to two (2) applicants as long as it can be proved that each applicant invested USD $80,000.
- Criminal Background Check
- Applicant’s certificate of clearance from fees and taxes owed to the government (Paz y Salvo)
- Proof of direct investment in reforestation activities for at least USD $80,000
- If using a Corporation or a Company as an investment vehicle:
- A sworn declaration from the Treasurer or Secretary, stating the activity of the entity, share percentage of the applicant, and the capital invested for these shares.
- CPA certificate detailing the total investment directly related to reforestation projects and the percentage of such investment attributed to the capital invested by the applicant.
- Authenticated copy of the applicant’s shares certificate.
- Copy of the latest income tax return, detailing the capital invested in reforestation projects. If such does not exist because the entity has not completed its first fiscal year, then copy of RUC inscription and copy of annual tax (Tasa Unica) payment.
- Entity’s original public registry inscription certificate.
- Copy of investment certificate issued by MiAmbiente.
Contact Us to learn more or to start with your Reforestation Visa process.