QUALIFIED INVESTOR VISA
WHAT IS THE PANAMA QUALIFIED INVESTOR VISA?
The Panama Qualified Investment Immigration Program is a residency-by-investment program typically processed in less than 30 days. The program requires a minimum investment of USD 300,000 to be held for at least 5 years.
ADVANTAGES OF PANAMA QUALIFIED INVESTMENT VISA
• Permanent residence for successful applicants
• Ability to live, work and study in Panama and gain access to health and welfare systems provided by the Panamanian government upon approval
• Opportunity to bring the following dependent family members to Panama: (1) spouse, (2) unmarried children under 18, (3) unmarried children who are between 18 and 25 years old and who are financially dependent on the main applicant
• Opportunity to apply for citizenship after 5 years
• Fast processing time
The applicant must make a qualifying investment of either:
• 5-year investment of USD 300,000 in Panama real estate (or USD 500,000 starting October 15, 2022); or
• 5-year investment of USD 500,000 in Panama securities; or
• 5-year time deposit of USD 750,000 in an approved Panama bank.
• The applicant must make a qualifying investment in Panama
• The investment funds must be foreign-sourced.
• The investment must also be held for at least five years.
• Submission of application and supporting documents
• Successful applicants will receive a letter confirming the approval of their permanent residence application
• Typical processing time is 30 days