01 Legal Assistance in all types of Immigration Procedures
02 Our list of expertise in this field includes the following, without limitation:
- Permanent residence for economic solvency;
- Permanent residence permit under the Panama-Italy Agreement;
- Temporary and permanent residence granted to citizens of Specific Countries having friendly or investment relations with Panama (Friendly Nations);
- Temporary and permanent residence for retirees or pensioners;
- Permanent residence for persons married with a Panamanian citizen;
- Permanent residence for parents of a Panamanian citizen;
- Permanent residence as a professional foreigner;
- Temporary residence for employees under the 10% allowed for foreigners under labor contracts to work in Panama or under the 15% for specialized personnel;
- Temporary residence under the Marrakesh Agreement;
- Temporary residence for employees of a multi-national enterprise with central offices located in Panama;
- Temporary residence for retirees with means of sustenance;
- Temporary residence for specific persons in Ciudad del Saber.
- Dependents of permanent residents may also obtain permanent residence.
- Permanent residence as a Qualified Investor.
Work Permits in Panama are related to the immigration status. You cannot obtain a work permit without a legal residency in Panama . Want to know more? Please contact us.
Padilla Law Office has also assisted a considerable number of foreigners through the entire process of naturalization up to the certificate of citizenship.
Our experienced legal team will advise you on the best way to relocate.
Many years of experience allows us to offer the most appropriate response for any immigration matter that may arise.