Immigration and Globalisation has made it easier to apply for immigration processes,
but the laws and directives of each country are constantly evolving,
requiring an individual and particular approach and analysis.
Immigration Panama- Residency-Citizenship-Workpermits
Panama immigration law provides multiple programs to receive permanent residency. The Friendly Nations Visa and the Panamanian Retirees & Pensioner Visas are in the top immigration visas
Immi-Pa is an Legal Immigration Services Law Group focusing on Citizenship Passport by investment programs & Residency Visas Work permits Permanent stay and Short stay Visas and lot more .
- QUALIFIED INVESTOR VISA PANAMA
- PANAMA IMMIGRATION FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
- Business Or Retire in Panama?
- Immigration Legislation Panama
- Special Travel Passport Panama
- new procedure for visa applications of domestic workers
- Visa for Passengers or Crew for foreigners of Cuban nationality
- New requirements for the renewal permits
- New Immigration Law Panama
- RELOCATION POSSIBILITIES PANAMA
- Global Relocation Services
- VISA FOR PERMANENT STAFF OF MULTINATIONAL COMPANY HEADQUARTERS
- PERMANENT RESIDENT IN PANAMA POSSIBILITIES AS AN INVESTOR
- Immigration and Labor Processes
- Requirements residency permit friendly Nations.
- Tax Residency Certificate Panama
- Overview of Tax Residency Certificate
- Panama: Immigration for investors
- Start the immigration process
2° Best place in the world to retire.
International Living recommends Panama as a destination where you can live healthier and happier, spending a lot less money.
Panama tops the list of the best places in the world to live or work or retire, with friendly people, a safe living environment, a pleasant year-round climate, and a well-developed and well-developed health care system. Moreover.
This is a summary of the Panama permanent residency visas currently available:
Anyone over the age of 18 with a lifetime pension or annuity paying a minimum of $1,000 per month is eligible. Another $250 must be paid per month through the annuity or pension for each dependent. The annuity or pension can be paid by a private company, military, government agencies, corporations, bank, insurance company or trust. This Panama visa offers several discounts in cinemas, restaurants, hotels, pharmacies, concerts and national airlines as well as other products or services.
Services: Legal assistance in all types of proceedings
Only Panama enjoys so many advantages: a dynamic and growing economy, incomparable connectivity, a secure environment and the benefits of various special regimes for foreign investment with competitive, business-friendly and transparent legal tools for taxation, labor and migration.
Business-friendly tax system
Panama has an array of pro-competitive and business-friendly provisions in its tax system that provide a favorable basis for domestic and international business communities to conduct business in and from Panama.
Visa Panama Friendly Nations See the list of 50 countries (Calidad De Extranjeros Nacionales De Países Específicos Que Mantienen Relaciones Amistosas, Profesionales, Económicas de Inversión con la República de Panamá)
“Professional and economic ties with the Republic of Panama” means that citizens of these 50 countries must establish professional or economic relations with Panama. To do this, you can use one of two options:
Be employed in Panama by a legal Panama corporation with a formal employment contract and work permit.
Buy real estate with a minimum value of 200,000 USD which can be financed by a local institution.
Citizens of any of the 50 countries considered "friendly" to Panama can move here with their immediate family and obtain a permanent residence visa. To qualify, citizens of the 50 friendly countries can either purchase property in Panama worth US$200,000 or be employed by a Panamanian company. The 50 friendly nations are: South Africa, Germany, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, United States of America, Finland, France, Greece , Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Marin, Montenegro, Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia , Sweden, Switzerland, Peru, Uruguay, United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Foreigners working for a Panamanian company
Foreigners working for a Panamanian company in a "professional" capacity paying social security taxes and holding a university degree and a professional license (if their country requires it) can become permanent residents after two years of temporary residence. The term "professional" is not limited to the definition of the Panamanian Constitution or the laws defining a professional for citizens.
Panama Reforestation Investor Visa
Panama Reforestation Investor Visa
Panama's Reforestation Investor Law recently changed and now offers these options:
Through special laws, foreigners can obtain temporary or permanent residence permits in Panama, work permits in Panama and, in some cases, Panamanian citizenship.
The most impressive residency program is the Country of Friends of Panama. This visa allows citizens of 50 “friendly” countries to apply for permanent residency and become Panamanian citizens with fewer requirements compared to other programs. Alternatively, other Panama immigration visas are developed for wealthy immigrants who are able to invest in Panama's economy by establishing new companies or buying into real estate or other industries. Other Panama immigration visas include the Agricultural Investment Program, the Reforestation Visa, and the
autonomous economic solvency visa
. Middle-income foreigners who wish to retire in Panama with a fixed pension, annuity, or retirement fund will find a visa tailored exclusively to their needs. This Panama immigration visa program is called the Retiree/Retiree Visa Program, sometimes referred to as the Pensionado/Visa Program.
Immigration services in Panama. If you are planning to retire or simply reside in Panama, either temporarily or permanently, or are considering making an investment in our country. Our experts will help you.
Why immigrate and become a resident of Panama?
Immigration processing services in Panama require Panamanian immigration lawyers.
Panama immigration lawyers have extensive experience in processing all types of Panama residency visas and for over 16 years we have been helping our clients immigrate to Panama and obtain citizenship. Our team of licensed immigration attorneys have processed numerous Panama visas for foreigners seeking residency in Panama. Additionally, our firm has established a strong presence in the Panamanian legal community, making the immigration process as streamlined as possible.
As specialists in Panama immigration law, we can provide legal solutions for all Panamanian residency, visa and citizenship options available.
Panama Immigration Residency Process - Law Firm
Panama offers different options for obtaining permanent residency, whether you are applying as a single person, as a family group, or as a dependent of an existing Panamanian resident. See each option to learn more
Permanent resident status is granted to three types of foreigners: those who enter the country with the intention of settling for economic and investment reasons, those who enter because of special policies, and those who enter for demographic and family reunification purposes.
General documents required for all residency programs
The following is a list of general requirements and documents that must be submitted in order to satisfy all Panama immigration applications. These documents are requested in accordance with Panama's immigration law. Your chosen Panama immigration visa will determine what additional documents are required. To view some of the required forms, you can find them on the National Migration Service website.
Submit an official application to be a permanent resident with a notarized special power of attorney allowing your attorney to act on your behalf
Obtain a notarized copy of your entire passport. Your passport must be valid for at least one year.
Provide a background check of your criminal history from your home country or the country where you have resided for the past two years, duly authenticated by a Panamanian embassy or consulate, or apostilled from the same country. This report must be prepared by a “national”, “central” or “federal” police service.
If the criminal history report is not from the applicant's country of citizenship, but as a resident, their legal residence must be identified with a copy of the legal residence ID which must be apostilled or authenticated.
If the applicant has been a Panamanian resident for the past two consecutive years (not leaving the country), the Panama National Police is required to provide the criminal history report.
Original medical examination report from a Panamanian doctor
2 Certified controls:
US$800 in case of repatriation of the applicant (deportation fund) payable to “Servicio Nacional de Migracion” (National Immigration Service)
250 USD payable to “Tesoro Nacional” (National Treasury) for Panama immigration application fee.
Affidavit under oath explaining the applicant's purpose for applying for permanent residency in Panama and their ability to support their family and dependents. Your lawyer will provide you with a form for this purpose.
All documents must be "original", "updated", "official" and "authenticated".
Overstay Tourist Permit in Panama
Acquire The Panamanian nationality
PANAMA TRADEMARK REGISTRATION SERVICES
PANAMA DIGITAL NOMADS VISA
Personal & Corporate Panama Bank Accounts
Requirements for the importation of dogs and cats
Marriage to a Panama Citizen
Territorial Tax System Panama
Driver’s License Panama
Panama Reforestation Investor Visa
Benefits of Panama Immigration
Requirements to Obtain Panama Work Visas
Residency Panama : South Africans
Qualified Investor : Residency Panama
Friendly Nations : Residency Panama
Business and Corporations
Because we are lawyers who bring value, I am personally interested in the success of your business.
Whether you are a new business owner and want someone knowledgeable to guide and protect you
Whether you're an experienced investor and want a top notch attorney without all the overhead
You need a one-of-a-kind business attorney with all the credentials, none of the ego, who wants you to succeed and grow.
Panama corporations have been recognized worldwide as a business tool that can be used successfully in various areas of international trade, asset protection, planning and management of acquisitions in the real estate market and in many other areas.
The combination of favorable factors for business development makes the Panamanian society attractive for business: Panama operates under a territorial tax system where residents and non-residents are taxed only on income derived from Panama.
Income that does not originate in Panama or does not originate in this country is not subject to tax in Panama. There are no economic substance requirements. Dividends received by a Panamanian resident company from another Panamanian company are exempt from corporation tax. A corporation is resident if it is incorporated under Panamanian law and the central management and control of the corporation is exercised in Panama.
Démarrez votre nouvelle entreprise en créant une entreprise au Panama. C’est rapide et vous pouvez gérer votre entreprise entièrement en ligne. Aucune visite requise.
permanent residency options
REASONS TO LIVE IN PANAMA -
- Top Expat Retirement Destination - Panama is one of the best places for expats in the world and ranks high on various global retirement indices. Additionally, the country offers great retirement benefits in the form of huge discounts on entertainment, ground/air transportation, prescriptions, and healthcare.
- Low cost of living - you can live well as an expat in Panama while spending less. Health care, entertainment, utilities, shopping and housekeeping costs are all more affordable than in more developed countries.
- Lots of permanent residency options - residency options range from retiree visas, investment visas, employment visas and marriage visas. Many immigration visas are also surprisingly inexpensive compared to other countries
- Tropical climate – The weather in Panama is excellent all year round, even during the rainy season you will still get some sunshine. Temperatures range from around 70 degrees Fahrenheit to almost 90 degrees Fahrenheit at sea level and hurricanes do not exist here.
- Location – Panama is the hub of Latin American travel with Copa Airlines headquartered at Tocumen Airport where there are endless flights to Europe, the United States, Latin America and even Asia.
- First World Health Care – the health services for living in Panama are much less than in the United States for example and you still have access to excellent doctors. Punta Pacifica Hospital in Panama City is one of the best in the area and is also affiliated with Johns Hopkins International.
- Territorial Taxes – Citizens and residents are taxed on net income earned from Panamanian sources. Income from foreign sources outside the territory of Panama is 100% excluded from local taxes.
- Asset Protection – Panama law offers one of the best asset and privacy protection laws in the world. Many foreign lawsuits do not have jurisdiction in Panamanian courts
Real estate property
– owning a property to live in Panama or as an investment is an option for expats and bargains can be found in the city, in the countryside or by the sea.
- Large expat community – Panama has a large and well-established community of expats from the United States and Europe. English is also widely spoken as a common language among Panamanian expats. Areas like Panama City, Coronado, Bocas del Toro and Boquete are popular locations for expats. These communities are generally very friendly and will be happy to offer advice to newcomers living in Panama.
Panama immigration is one of the most welcoming in the world, whether you want to travel or immigrate. This amazing country has immigration visas that offer permanent or temporary residency. In some cases, permanent residency can lead to Panamanian citizenship and passport . How can a country that has so much to offer be so accommodating to foreigners?
The objective of some immigration programs in Panama is to attract higher education professionals abroad and various skilled workers to fill the void caused by Panama's economic growth in recent years. The rules are clear and do not pose a significant threat to Panamanian citizens due to the laws that govern Panamanian businesses. These laws only allow the hiring of a certain percentage of foreigners when companies are unable to find qualified workers and professionals to meet their hiring needs. It is important to note that certain commercial enterprises such as retail businesses are prohibited for residents (non-citizens). In addition, residents are prohibited from practicing in certain professional fields such as doctors or veterinarians, lawyers, architects and engineers.
Avoid the pitfalls!